Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What is important rite now???

Sorry to be said I in the bad mood recently... my mood can bad until I dunno what I was doing... I try to be normal as usual but jus can maintain a while onli... what play around my mind only me know... not 1 wil know... since I really dunno how to express out by words... tat feeling really sux n hate by myself...

I really appreciate what of my relatives and frens hav did to me... they take care of me... b my good listener... but yet cant help me "cure" my bad feeling in my heart... sometimes I may "kill" their kindness or help... but I dun mean to did it actually... haiz... I really feel so down now... I dunno when I can "out" from this bad mood... I really dun wan to be here again...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.