Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fever

2day I sick ler... fever, cough a bit, sore throat n flu right now... all come sekaligus... feeling wan die edi... jus now went to c doctor n get injection lo... doctor said I too skinny edi... jus now inject on hand ma... he said almost kena my tulang o... haha...

My last time c doctor is sept 06 o... haha... didnt expect that last year i so healthy o... but doctor said my weight til same wit tat year... 42kg... he ask me y... me cannot gain weight... since edi one n more year edi... he ask me 1day need take 5meals la... cannot skip breakfast... but I always skip o... coz dun hav mood eat on morning ma...

The medicine... not so bitter lo... since I make them into powder 1 den eat ma... coz cannot swallow in pill form ma...

Haha... this is the thing I like to used when I m fever lo... cool fever... really nice o... make head cold cold n easily sleep lo...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.