Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Bye...

Yesterday I did what I wanted to do which is accompany my bf go to KLIA airport send him to the flight... thanks to him wait me finish my job first n bring me go with him... around half of hour from my house and we arrived thr... unbelievable rite... coz his bro n his sis bf drive very very fast... 140km++.... when arrived thr need check in the baggage first... the maximum weight is only 30kg if over the limit... need to pay extra... if not mistaken 1kg is RM100 for international flight... actually can online check in the baggage oso so u dun need to queue when arrived thr...

After that, his friends oso come... around 1hour extra we can chit chat n take photos all tat... coz need to check in before 20minutes the flight go... when he go down from the escalator... I felt want to cry edi but luckily his friends n sister like joke joke a bit... if not really feel sad when c he go... unfortunately... the lane for the visitor to c the passagers go to the flight have closed after time 0000 if not sure can c him in the boarding thr... Will be post the pics when he sent to me... now he still in the plane... tonite malaysia time 8.00 he will arrive new castle... hope he will be fine thr...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.