Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Looked back...

Today I read back what I have been post in my blog last year and felt that last year I did write a lot but now I like less posting in my blog recently... sometimes is busy while sometimes is no idea what I going to write... Today, my bf get his visa already... he going to uk within this week... I cant believe that I cry very hard when he told me that he going to fly tonite... since last week I been together with him and spend most of my time with him... I though that I have mentally prepared he will going to leave me soon... but yet when he told me on phone he going to fly tonite, I cannot control on my tears anymore... Too suddenly for me although I been prepared for this day coming long long time ago... but when that day really came it really hurt... starting from 2moro my hp wont b useful to me anymore... no ppl wil sms me... no ppl can be my first listener when I feel very down... no more...

I am trying to find the way to make myself very very busy in order to forget the pain temporary...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.