Friday, September 19, 2008

Shud I choose Prof Cert or Degree???

Which 1 is better - professional qualification or normal degree??? Long long time ago, professional courses quite famous and popular for the SPM leavers... but right now... most of the time we just heard of our frens or relatives saying that they doing their degree in wat wat wat field... n yet seldom college or university do offered the professional courses... I dunno y... it is the real world dont need those prof. bodies edi??? or prof. courses very turf to study coz all the papers is the external papers which no tips from the lecturers at all...

ALthough this, prof. certs are recognized by most of the countries around the world... with the valid membership or so called license which hav to renew annually... once you goes wrong with ur conduct codes... ur license will be hang for sure... n maybe will be blacklisted if very serious...

One thing I was curious is y prof. course is much cheaper than normal degree??? Now I was choosing the road I was to take in btw tis two... since I almost completed my diploma studies edi ma... sometimes, I think y we need spend so many years for education??? Once we completed education, we will move to working life and few years later will form a family and baby n kid all tat... burden up ourselves till old... what's formula is that??? Izit we mus hav baby or kid in order to known as happy family??? This seen a big question mark for me...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.