Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Out of my expectation....

Yesterday just contact up with few old frens... many things did happened in among of them... but I jus know lately... some getting marry soon... some still study while some already working... I feel very funny someone who I close before and after that become enemy in secondary school... now become the person who can share thing with me... unpredictable and we didnt meet after finished form five... will going to meet up soon i guess... she said last time me n her r so childish play around the friendship but now oso going back to the initial point... like make a big u-turn... life sometime is funny funny 1... u nvr know what will happen next... so that with the relationship... dun need to force it... jus left it happen like what it suppose to be... it will come back to u if u til deserve for it... like the case happened as I mentioned at the above.. it may like hard to believe but it is true...

Recently, I felt that working is not as freedom as study... the same thing wil keep on repeating while u r working but study may hav lots of enjoyment... the one thing I enjoying when I was working is when go to work I can c the sun rise and c the sun set as well when finished work... mayb u may felt that sun scene only ma what so happy about it... but I like this scene coz it is pretty although jus short while onli... this is the only thing feel good before going to work and drive back from work... is like someone accompany me along the long long journey...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.