Tuesday, September 30, 2008

R u working???

Tonite went to the relative wedding party nearby my house thr... obviously when we arrived thr... lots of ppl r standing around since no enough table n chair for them... so sux rite the party... so we jus took the food n stand n eat... wtf... my cousins they oso feel so malu... first time in our life time we standing n eat in front of so many ppl... so siao rite... den all my aunties asked about my bf... whr is him all tat... n asked me whr I work??? work o study??? y study till so long till cant graduate all tat... so fan... since I have to keep on repeat my answer more than 3times to different auntie... anyway gathering with family is something great since can chit chat a lot with each others...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.