Thursday, September 25, 2008

Left 3days again....

I dunno I should happy o sad... coz due to payment problem... my bf will be go to uk on tis sunday... means I til got 3days with him... but actually onli left 2days... since weekends I m working part time... he will be depart on sunday midnite... soli chen I cant accompany u to the airport coz it is too late for me u can understand me rite... the transport for me all tat... soli if I go I wil cry n wont let u go... my mum oso advice me not to go... if not u wil feel more sad... both of us will very sad... tonite I really cant sleep at all... when I think u gonna left me... my tears will come out... I dunno when I will heal from this pain... dunno how long would I take to heal this pain... time will heal everytime jus depends the length of time is long or short... I should with u this last 2days... create more sweet memory instead of unhappy 1...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.