Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Happy Family"???

This is a picture which drawn by my bf and colour by Meh Meh... sometimes I like some kids drawing coz the way their draw and colour is so "pretty"... the "pretty I meant here is they are very naive and cute... after coloured by Meh Meh... I gave this to my bf so tat he can keep inside his wallet n bring to uk... is a happy family which everyone dream for... nothing is important that family... coz u may lose frens but u wont lose ur family coz they r always with u... so appreciate the moment with ur family... the more mature we grow... the communicate with the family will be less... as what as shown in "Money Not Enough 2"... when I watched this show... I recap back my grandma who has been passed away this year... the scenario really very real and always happened in our life... is quite sad to watch it oso...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.