Monday, October 6, 2008

Habit...

Initially I wan to type in chinese words so that can express my feeling more accurate but after that my software like got some problem... cant type in chinese so I forced to type in english lo...


Like what Rainie Yang sing in this song "Xi Guan" I already get to used the life without him... eat alone... go out alone... no more date... try to fulfill up my empty life with others thing... luckily recently I jus met up with some of the secondary classmates... thanks for them accompany me... go yam cha... hang out shopping... without ur guys my life sure very dry... I feel very glad when someone told me that I can always find them if I felt very bored or got problem... thanks... I didnt espect that the day without my bf but till got frens support... when got bf I always tends to forgot the exist of them... now when conflict come... they r the one always support me...

Anything about the relationship... jus let it go as it planned... I wont forced u again... good luck in ur study o...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.