Friday, October 17, 2008

I get back wat I wanted....

Hard to believe that I get back the job which I mentioned in last few post... haha... n 1more funny thing is I close back with my team leader in the recruitment agency who last time no topic talk with him before... yesterday we msn n talk alot... I felt hard to believe oso... didnt expect that we will be fren back...

Emm... today I feel so relief since I just completed my internship assignment on yesterday nite... now enjoying myself with play games... I have been download lots of games from reflexive... n yet I manage to patch all the games... haha... so I dun need to pay but on the same time I can play in full version... now I am playing the Farm Freezy 2... it is something like Harvest Moon... feed the animal n den sell it... once u play u definately wil get addicted on it... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.