Sunday, October 26, 2008

Emotional Intelligence ( EQ )

I hate the ppl lack of emotional intelligence... no EQ somemore is guy... ppl who wit low EQ definitely not suitable to become a leader... I experience tis right now... I didnt aspect that my supervisor wil b such hot temper person wit low EQ or no EQ at all... he rather wear skrit... Although I hav been apologize few times to him but he wont accept at all... he said he need sometime to accept it... wei come on la... now wat thing so serious... I not murder ur parents or do anything harm to do... it jus some matter... y u make it so big issue... I pity ur future gf seriously...

I so bad luck encounter those leader who wil no EQ at all... now u mayb higher position that me... I swear within this five years I wil b higher position that u...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.