Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is thr any hope???

Hmmm.... lots of problem arising in btw my studies n part time as well... I dun mind resit for the subject I failed in last sem but now I jus knew that my internship project is no value at all... mayb wil b rejected by the coll... since we nvr get the update from other coursemate... other than that is I hope to continue my degree study in next year but in btw needed the letter of completion from my previous coll so that I can go in the degree course... worry dunno whether I can get the letter o not...

Whereas in working part time in one of the recruitment agency... now I seem like boycott by the supervisor sooner... coz there are arguement in btw me n him in yesterday... when I emo n call him he make me lagi emo n worse... haiz... I felt I like too emo edi until I cut off my part time job which can support for my further study... now I have to find the back up job... in case the supervisor really anti me edi... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.