Monday, October 13, 2008

Need ppl attention...

Yea I needed ppl attention right now... I dunno what I trying to proof I m lost... sadly to say I didnt plan for my future like what other ppl did... I m blind in choosing the right road to walk in... I think this happened is most probably when u r gone from my life... when saw ppl couple in the shopping mall... I felt jealous on them... c them hand by hand all tat... looked at them so sweet can always together... the love passion wil b reducing when they get married n pregnant or having baby or kids edi... tis is what I can observe when I worked in baby department selling milk powder for kids... some of them might argue of the milk powder prices... diapers prices all tat... love is not two person matter onli... when it comes to marry stage... it become a responsiblity...

Jus now accidently I chat wit my cousin who I argue wit her before in msn... she didnt put her name jus left the message so I tot is other ppl... after chat for a while den I onli realise is her... initiallly she asked me wan work in pc fair o not in tis coming dec... I asked her about salary all tat n said now my salary for my part time job is higher than the salary she offered... den she like angry a bit... den I onli realise is her... haiz... den I turned back the sentences again... said I enjoy working in pc fair more than normal part time job... but the question is working wit her is not smthg fun... since she quite bossy all tat... on the other point... I prefer the working environment in pc fair... lots of promoter all tat... it is totally different standing in hypermarket n group with the aunties all tat...

After that, she asking for my bf... I told her he went uk all tat... den she said I so good got rich bf all tat... not onli her... the ppl around me like my relatives all tat... all oso said that... in the point of view of outsider... it may seem so nice having a bright future bf... but for me... it is not amthg very nice... since I hav to suffer the time being alone for around 9 months... after he graduate... he will b working in oversea... again either I followed him or waiting him again...

Waiting didnt mean put the full stop on this relationship... I believe my decision... believe if I pay more, the more return I wil get at the end of the day... honestly to say, everyone oso hope the return they wil get once they put in effort... I understand tat sometimes life didnt perfect as we thought... as what I said last time... let it happened naturally... whatever the result goes out... I jus need to accept it...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.