Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Atmosphere....

Fuhh... I so tire... been working non-stop since last sat... monday I worked in Giant Klang... the place thr so terrible... especially guard department... there are certain time the staff entrance will lock n wont let the staff go out... so let said u pack early before the time u suppose to back u oso cant go out from the gate... somemore when u go toilet u oso need to record now in the book... so siao ler... the most worse part is the cago which keep the booth accessories was located at higher place... which need use ladder to climb up n get the booth... very heavy n difficult when take n keep the booth... haiz... very terrible... tis was my last time worked in Giant Klang... next time I wont work thr edi...

I felt very hard to adapt to the new atmosphere in Giant Klang... since I been get to used in Tesco... almost the staffs n guard I oso know edi... thr like more freedom... I can go out n go in anytime... but both outlet oso same... cannot bring in hp n drinking water.....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.