Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I missed the chance....

Haiz I jus missed the chance to work in 14days n can get RM1440... fuhh... jus now I get the call from my recruitment team leader... he asked the availability for next two weeks to be giving out sampling in Giant Klang... unfortunately... currently my milk powder project not ended yet... initially he said can find buffet to replace me for next week... but after that, the field executive who is tat bitch said cannot find buffet replace me all tat lame excuse la... den I missed the chance to grab the money edi...

But think positive mayb it is good for me oso... since last two weeks I been argue with one merchadiser who got power in Giant Klang... if I worked thr... sure she wil kena me... somemore I heard other promoter said the cage in thr is very high need to use ladder to climb up and keep ur booth all tat... so mayb not the good n easy job oso... haiz... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.