Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dong Chang Shi....

Yesterday I jus went to Dong Chang Shi in Jenjarom, Banting wit my family... obviously it wil b a huge jam in thr since tis is a second famous temple to visit after Tian Hou Kong... emm every year DCS wil be decorate wit lots of fresh flowers n colourful light to attract ppl go thr... tis time when I went thr, they hav improve a lot... n more halls n exhibition for ppl to visit... n dun forget to donate money n pray god sincerely...

But one thing may make u feel frustration is the traffic... is always very jam... when go thr actually from my house to thr jus need around 45minutes if no jam... but jam make me suffer 1 n more hour to arrive thr... so tat when back oso facing the same thing... luckily I not a driver if not I sure "blood vomit"...

Hehe it is a wishing card... which u write ur wish n hang it as high as possible on d tree...

For more pics, can visit to my facebook as the link here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=62988&l=52ce4&id=759339299. Coz I lazy to upload twice... hehe... emm 2moro going to celebrate Chap Goh Mei wit my family in Port Klang again... time passing so fast... I til remember last year Chap Goh Mei's celebration wit them... now already 1year edi... so mis d pass...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.