Wednesday, February 4, 2009

24 hours not enough ler...

After the 7days of celebrating CNY now I back to class... n facing lots of pressure... since exam jus left 4months... 24hours definitely not enough for me to do revision... one day I jus hav few hours to do d revision... not onli revision... I oso need to read english newspapers... is not my pro... reading words by words really killing me... hmm... thinking got alternative way except of reading news...

Now my lifestyle was completely changed if compared with last year... last year I til very relaxing n can drive car go to class... life so easy n can do whatever thing I wan to do... like playing msn, blogging... but now I hav to take train to class... lesser time for myself to play msn and blogging... really long time dint chat wit frens in msn edi... I hope I got more than 24hours in a day... but it really impossible...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.