Sunday, February 22, 2009

ATM Incident....

Today, as usual I went to ATM machine n plan to withdraw 1k.... like normal I press n confirm the amount I would like to withdraw den follow by the machine return d my ATM card to me... n wait for a while for the cash withdraw n follow by receipt... but after I took my ATM card... the machine like hang... it written "Transaction in the process. Please wait..." for few minutes... den suddenly the ATM machine's screen turn into black...

In my heart thinking tis time 'cham' lo... dunno my money got stuck into machine or my transaction is being cancel... so I went to the ATM beside me n check for d balance... I m shocked my balance really less edi... but I not yet receive my money... so I run to the customer service nearby coz I m inside Jusco... den ask for help... they said is nthg do wit Jusco... they asked me to cal customer helpline of Maybank... den I cal up n their stuff was so sux... nvr talk in nice manner n act like so slow... said bank cannot do anything mus wait until 3hours den onli can recover my balance if they confirmed I didnt take d money...

Wtf..... 3hours is so long for me man... den suddenly the ATM machine screen recover like normal... den I push in my ATM card again... tis time lagi teruk... my card stuck in the hole... cant in cant out... I cal helpline oso useless... they said they wont send technicial for me... asked me try to pull out if cant den jus try to push in... if the machine 'swallow' my card oso wil b alright... of coz I try to pull out my card but cant do it by my finger... so I asked the customer service counter's stuff in Jusco to help me... they use fingerclip to help me pull out the card luckily...

Now jus left the balance prob... although I wan to recover my cash now but I cant do anything... impossible I wait in front of the ATM machine... no point oso... since d machine like down edi... so I went back home... n feel worry coz is 1k ler... not 100... so I cal d Maybank helpline again... tis time is another stuff serve me... he more pro that jus now the previous sux stuff... he ask for my account verification... n said that bank recover my balance to ori 1 edi mean add back d 1k which I plan to withdraw jus now... n ask me go to check my account now... he wil normally tis kind of case the balance wil b recover like normal within few minutes.... NOT 3hours... den I went out to ATM machine n check again... thanks god... I get back my balance...

Although I get a new lesson for my life refer to tis case but it's really make me so panic n scare by tat time... so helpless n dunno wat to do... but now I know wat to do if next time I encounter tis type of prob agian... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.