Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine'09....

This year Valentine I alone again... my hubby is at overseas, United Kingdom... not onli tis year next year I wil b alone again... need to wait until 2010 den onli can celebrate wit him... really long time din celebrate for tis festival... I til remember first time celebrate valentine wit my hubby in year 2005... the feeling was so sweet... n den following year 2006... year 2007... n last time mis the celebration again... jus 3times celebrate wit him...

He gave me two suprises for this year valentine... initially I tot is flowers but is not... is a pacel... n photos...

This is a pacel I received few days ago...
When I opened n c.... is smthg like tis...
I was no idea wat was it... until I tear off d plastic... is a hot water bottle... hehe... M'sia no winter time tis hot water bottle is use for other purpose... he so caring... thanks chen...

And today he tagged me in his facebook wit this two photos...
"Lian, I love u"... he written in mandarin on d ice ground...
The next photo... he lay on d ice ground beside my name... I really hope I can beside him by d time...

But I cant smile again... I been haunted by sick for six days edi... fever, flu, cough, sore throat... all I kena... initially tot can recover by today.... but fever again now... tis time I nvr go visit doctor... I jus eat panadol n "tembak" some chinese medicine... hope they really worked... actually I hate medicine from clinic... so bitter... since I need to make them into powder b4 I swallow... so it's a challenge for me...

My valentine time day wil b end like tis... sick n alone... =( but thanks for d technology... I can skype wit my hubby... celebrate valentine wit him... although we r separate by distances now... he wil b back soon... waiting for tat day o... =)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.