Monday, February 16, 2009

Too many savings???

Today, I went to bank update my Fixed Deposit (FD) n realise that the interest rate was dropped dramatically... from 3.7% per year to 3.0% onli... tis showed that too many ppl savings... n less ppl wan to borrow money from bank... so that the interest rates wil b drop... before this, I wan felt wthat FD interest rates was so low... n try to divert my money into other investment... but now since the economic downturn... investment is not the best time... so better to keep n save it...

Dunno y... M'sian hard to feel the recession of d economic... many of my relatives til progress their travel plan... 1year go few countries travel... n my mum start to join their trip in tis year.... since globally everyone was trying to spend less save more... but M'sian til so naive... spent without control... spent wit ignore of recession... mayb the level of awareness was low in M'sia... but I think is time for us to save more spend less... I know tat tis way wont help economic... the method which can help economic is spend more... so that economic can grow like usual... but everyone was start to keep their money in bank n u r spend unlimited... sounds u like a bit stupid rite... mayb different ppl got different thinking... for me I wil choose to save more spend less...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.