Friday, January 30, 2009

Camerom Highland Trip

Last two days, I went to Cameron Highland wit my family n relatives... Tis was my first time go to Cameron Highland... obviously the old road is very narrow n snake... luckily I m not a driver... I stay at Star Regency Hotel which near to the night market... the weather over thr is around 11C at night time while day time is much warmer...

Clearly, Cameron Highland is the place full wit strawberry... like strawberry fruit, strawberry pillow, strawberry umbrella n bla bla bla... the road over thr is very narrow n jam during d CNY time... so we r stuck in jam around few hours... :( somemore raining... so d trip didnt as happy as I tot...

Variety of cactus in cactus valley nearby d hotel I stayed...
BOH tea factory... wat is the feeling drinking tea in d high mountain... the answer is scary... coz the road to d factory is very very narrow... jus 1 car distance onli... so before u enjoy a cup of hot tea... u wil like in the roller coaster drive... even scary than tat...
The view when drinking BOH tea... beside me is my aunt...
Souvenir shop which full of plants.... veges... n more... some of d price is cheap but some of them is expensive...

Actually, Cameron Highland is nthg special place... but since is my first time go thr... so I post it in my blog... n guys dun go during festival season coz u wil stuck in jam since d road n so so narrow... I much preferred Genting Highland tat Cameron... hehe... coz I wil die if without entertainment thing.... especially internet... :P

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.