Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Friendship r so fake....

When I looked at my hp phone book finding who is my true fren... I not even can find one!!! My contact did adding more n more frens... but nope of them r sincere fren wit me... I dunno y... friendship always wil b attach wit utilization... I m fed up of tis... from last time until now I being tied wit frens wearing "mask".... ppl I tot can b trust n sincere fren wit them... but they dun think I deserve for it... give me negative response...

Emm... dunno y today I feel so moody... feel the world is so "dark"... izit friendship jus can b temporary n cannot b last... I not request forever frienship but at least long term tat temporary a bit... I know tat no such thing forever in tis world... including marriage... suddenly felt tat marriage is quite fragile thing... my aunt jus divorce wit her husband... n they got kid who 6years old... the reason is her husband got other gal at outside... now my aunt carry up the burden to take care of her kid... looked at her... I feel so unbelievable... I saw my aunt n her husband dating for few years den onli marry n give birth to their baby... before that they r loving each others... but now one side is changing his heart... he no more love her n dun wan to take the responsibility... I know guy hate tis... obviously guy wil become betrayer when they got money... Money is evil thing... but every gals oso wish to marry wit rich guy not poor guy... how many rich guy wil b loyal to them??? I m finding the answer too...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.