Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Beware of PDA Expert....

Last two months, I been working under PDA Expert company which is the reseller for P1 Wimax... n the girl who incharge break her promise... her name is Trisya, she driving Honda City around 23++ years old girl long hair... beware of her... she delay my payment n pay lesser that she promise n delay d commission as well... tat day I need to purposely drive n went to her office n take d payment n she said d commission not yet calculate... wtf... before I went n take my payment... when I called her... she wil not answer... if I keep calling her den she wil sms saying tat she in meeting rite now...

But at last luckily she give me the basic payment for me 1... actually tis was my second time worked under d agency which I not familiar... the first 1 is ok... payment all they jus bank in to me... but tis second time... different agency n not a good agency oso... delay payment n less ppl payment... dishonest at all...

2 comments:

Danny said...

I'd advise informing P1 about this if this is in regards to your commission which was promised to be given for signing up P1 subscribers.

The reseller isn't only giving a bad name for themselves but also the provider.

Kathy said...

Thanks for ur advice... I hope my post wil b know by P1 company...


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.