Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye Year 2008....

Actually I m glad that year 2008 had been passed edi... since now I m hoping time wil b going faster a bit coz til left 5more months den my bf wil b back to M'sia lo... hehe... he cannot back on CNY coz he has exam nearly CNY ler... a bit sad he cant accompany me celebrate CNY... but exam is more important that everything for him... wish he good luck in his exam coming soon o... I sure u can score... =)

Emm recap back to the year 2008... of the beginning of the year which means from Jan til June I m til having classes n study in coll for my diploma course... after that I m assumed that I m "graduate" edi... in the end of the half year I m filled up my time wit part time jobs... different field of promoting jobs... n last few weeks as I posted in my blog I m officially graduate... today I counted back the end of the half year I have earned about 10K... hehe... of coz I m happy I m earning my first 10K in my life.... but the more I earned, the more I spent ler... coz my saving ac actually not that much left... :(

Anyway, Year 2009 will be the better year that last time.... =)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.