Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CNY atmosphere is around d corner....

Hmm today quite weird o... although is weekday but shopping mall are start c d crowd... ppl buying new year clothes n new year stuffs... but today is end of month o... mayb is d promotion on d cash debate... coz every tuesday Carrefour wil b given 10% cashg debate for Maybank credit card user....

As usual wil c the CNY stuff like mandarin oranges n plants... but tis year d lucky bamboo plant like quite special o... n the limau tree oso all comes wit green... all stuffs make u feel like CNY is so so near edi... emmm around one more month lo... but tis year CNY I dun feel wan to celebrate o... coz mayb I wil b working on CNY... since my bf not around n now I m trying to focus on money more... gain more money for myself... n spent time wit working wil b definately faster that spend time sitting at home n do nthg...

In ship form bamboo was display like a ship.... but d price oso so "special" lo.... :P
Those bamboo r display very nicely n did attract u to bring them home....
Some even decorate wit new year lattern...
Haha... I m trying d "Chong sam"... but quite big for me since S size finish edi o... so sad... :(
C Meh Meh oso wearing "Chong Sam" o... n she looked pretty n cute...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.