Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My First E-card

Tis is my first e-card... of coz I not tat expert until can create tis nice e-card... tis e-card is my bf sent to me 1... can considered that the first e-card I hav reveal it after received... it is so sweet... hehe... but in btw e-card n real greeting card... I felt that real greeting card more meaningful... since it can keep n touch n see it... means like more solid... but e-card like more abstract... so I prefer the real greeting card more...

I still remember when I studies in primary skool last time... it is a trend to give ur frens a cny cards... but sometime we jus compared wit other frens the amount of cards we received n didnt realise the meaning of sending those cards oso... it sounds like competition more that greeting ppl...

But right now... lesser n lesser ppl using greeting card edi... I still practise that... but I jus bought it n send to my bf onli... others than that I dun care lo... since now the greeting cards quite expensive if we want to get the creative n nice design such as cards from Memory Lane is my first choice... although expensive a bit but I think is worth for it...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.