Monday, December 29, 2008

"Stone Rice"....

Recently, I went to Kim Gary Restaurant n ordered d "Stone Rice"... which including lots of sushi's lover foods such as Unagi, Octopus, Sotong, "Mata Kerbau", and of coz rice wit stone bowl lo... it comes wit package which include soup n drink as well... jus RM16.90++... it is so valueable n yummy... tis weekends I went thr for twice edi... although I wil feel "xin tong" d expensive price but willing paid for it since today is my last day for d Huggies Ultra project n other frens oso ends their project as well... :)

But today before go to work den my fren called me n said that nowadays Jusco outlet need to put d hair net on d bun on d hair... it wil look like a bit weird n kolot of coz... but if we dint do it den we cannot get d promoter pass n cannot go in n work... so at the end after four of us discussing den decide we force to buy d ugly hair net n put it on our hair... yuckss... I cannot imagine that if my relatives or frens c tis... it is so ugly... but after few hours den we get to use edi... coz everyone in d supermarket oso wear d same thing like us... some even got big ribbon wit d hair net... :P it really terrible... luckily our 1 jus 1small hair net n not so visible... haha... so kolot ler dunno y Jusco suddenly implement tis law ler... all promoters oso put d hair net unwillingly... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.