Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The science of LOVE....

Haha jus wan to share wit ur guys I jus get the science of LOVE theory from one of my fren... after I heard them I felt it very true and same as wat happened on me... along the way of relationship wit my hubby chen... haha...

Stage 1 - First few weeks of the beginning of the relationship, both of gal and boy are in love because their sex hormon is increasing... as a result, they dun mind or care anything including their weaknesses... and commonly we called tis stage as love is blind... since they cannot c other ppl around them... in their eyes jus can c their lover onli...

Stage 2 - After few months... they start their first fight because the hormon is decreasing by time and they start can see each other weaknesses... such as last time saw very handsome / pretty now no more... haha... it quite true...

Stage 3 - When the hormon completely out den u wil feel whether u r really belong together or u wil start doubting. This is the most dangerous stage in the relationship... coz this stage whr the gal/ boy might flirt with others... the onli thing that they wont separate because they feel responsible to each other and they wil feel very wasted to break up...

Stage 4 - Is the crucial part whr tis wil determine whether u might b break o not... here, the communication level play a big part in it... if u really understand each other, den u might stay together... however, if u cant trust and another person felt u r very annoying and cannot even communicate wit u and starting avoiding u.... den means the end of the relationship...

Conclusion, first few weeks usually very fun n sweet 1 go dating la... everyday chatting til very late night cant wait to see each other la... everyday missing each other la... talking sweet and buying gifts... but when the chemistry is gone den u have to depend on ur logic because tat feel is no longer exist n simply because of ur hormon is no more surging... every couple is the same... tis is biology so u can c y parents or older couple they jus like normal fren onli... coz simply they dun hav the chemistry bond anymore... so if u feel like suddenly like a person... tis is because of ur hormon... mayb it is smart to wait for the hormon go away first and let the logic to decide...

Haha... I so love tis science of love... coz it really true n happened on me as well... guess wat... now I jus passing my stage 4... haha... so now my relationship wit my bf is very stable edi... from my experience communication is very important... if lack of communication tat relationship most probably cannot b maintain anymore... thanks my fren Joshua for providing me those info which he read from Reader Digest... haha... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.