Monday, December 22, 2008

Convo in Seri Pacific Hotel....

Last Sat I went to my diploma convo in Seri Pacific Hotel, KL... actually I m forcing to go to d convo since d convo is so expensive which cost RM370 while 1guest is RM130.... so I didnt bring my family go wit me... I jus went wit gang of coursemates... they r forcing to go oso... since d chancellor sounds like treathen us... said if we didnt go for d convo... our scholarship wil b void... haiz...

The convo is going quite fast n we jus given free photosession for group photo... n d individual photo we need to pay as least RM45 per photo ler... doesnt make sense n really expensive if compared wit other ppl convo... tis coll really terrible n cheat student a lot... including convo... I so hate them... unethical at all... luckily I graduate edi if not sure need to suffer a lot... I mean in monetary term...

Group pic before wearing d glown...
Hehe... c d background look so nice rite... tis is a place which invidual pic going on...
Group pic in d hall while waiting for rehersal...
Name tag which we going to hold when go to d stage take d fake "cert"...
D lunch buffer was so cheap n d food taste was so terrible...

Actually got lot of pics which I wil upload in my facebook... all pics r taken wit my new camera o... hehe... d quality of pics not bad o... after convo I rush back to my workplace n felt tis convo jus like a dream... which mean nthg to me at all... mayb too sux edi gua...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.