Monday, December 15, 2008

When Enemy Become Fren.... Fren Become Enemy...

Actually I really not sure who wil b my fren forever n who wil b my enemy forever... for me no such word forever in my dictionary... I dint trust thing wil b last forever... for me family is forever tat all... coz whatever how bad or how good am me... my family wil always stand on my side n support me... :)

But fren wil different... it is the uncertainty on fren... recently I found tat the ppl who last time I treat them as enemy... now is my fren back... I til wonder how it thing could b happen... no reason... n without notice by me as well... it happen very naturally... but I m glad tat now my enemy list is null... but soon wil b new member in my list.... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.