Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas @ Pyramid....

Today went back to the college n paid for convo thing n filled up some useless form in order to get my cert in 2weeks time after convo... hope they keep their promise... after that I hang out wit my fren... we siao po whole day in Sunway Pyramid shoppping n shopping around 7hours at thr... so siao rite... basically we went to Waston n Guardian n few of the comestic shop n test for d comestic thing for so long... haha... actually I knew tis girl when I worked n she jus worked wit me jus 4days den when hang out we like old fren... a lot of topic we can chat... hehe... mayb we got a lot of similarity so we can b so fren lo... hehe...

Taking pic in the new wing main enterance...
Taking pic wit the clown... haha... so lucky he willing to take wit us....
Wit snowman... hehe...
Actually behind is the mini-size fortune wheel... for small kids onli... hehe
My favorite snack food - Tako... of coz tis 1 is fake 1 (sample onli)
Tako in d pizza form... look so nice nvr try b4 o...
Actually I almost bought tis camera back today... but after cal n ask my mum... den force to cancel my plan... she dun allow me buy coz she said camera cannot b used as often as hp... she suggest me buy hp wit higher megapixels camera... but I really wan d real camera ler... haiz...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.