Friday, December 19, 2008

Long Distance Relationship...

Sometimes I really lost my direction in the long distance relationship... I mean in btw my bf n me... he in UK but I in m'sia... totally two different edi... Different environment wil make d ppl changing faster... I m doubting is it tis is my bf??? or the other person.... suddenly I feel so strange of him... his behaviour... his gang of new frens... previously he not tat kind of person who fren orientated... but now... frens is his first place... n I no place at all... something that I dun allow he do... he did it... n when tell him wat I think... den we start to argue... at the end of the day... I jus force to accept it wit d injure heart... my heart was broken... but he til insist to do wat he think is right... I really felt that he doesnt stand on my side n think about me...

I felt so sad when think wat he is doing in UK... but I really felt myself cant lose him... so dilemma right now ler... sometime I felt that myself broken tis relationship coz agree to let him go uk... if I nvr let him go den nthg wil b happen I guess... but now is the truth... no more "if"... time cannot turned back... I felt I not a happy person in tislong distance relationship...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.