Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Convo...

My diploma convocation wil b held in tis 20dec... but I not going... coz I wil b working on tat day somemore the cost of participation for d convo is too expensive edi... n no ppl wil accompany me going if I wanted to go oso since my bf is at uk now... but anyways I wil b going for my bf convo in year2010... I hope tat time we til r couple... hehe...

I felt relief edi since my diploma course which taken 3years to complete due to the stupid management n exam thing finally the "nightmare" ends... but after tis diploma... I wil b continue my study in somewhr... actually I like the time being student... coz working is not smthg fun... working smthg is so bored coz u wil repeat the same thing again n again n hav to face lots of tensions...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.