Thursday, December 18, 2008

Majolica Majorca....

Recently Watson was retailing the Majolica Majorca cosmetic which selling like a hot cake in Japan n Taiwan... but jus selected Watson onli... today I went to Pyramid n saw d selling counter n bought d mascara... the packaging n design was look so great... unfortunately the tester was dry edi... so I couldnt test d mascara... but I bought it... coz I trust d magazine reviews... After that, I try to apply it on my eyelash but it seem like nothing... no fibre at all... because fibre can make d eyelash grow longer temporary... haiz... I wasted the unnecessary money again... before that I tried fibrewig which popular in Japan but the result oso same... Emm... So far... Maybelle is the best n affordable mascara in d market n most of my frens oso used that...

The packaging of d mascara which cost RM45++
The design on d mascara look so nice... but d result jus so so onli...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.