Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is time to upgrading myself....

Recently I jus started my classes of professional course... fuhh... it's not as easy as I tot... majority of my course mates r part timer jus few of them r full time studies like me... I did asked some of d seniors... they said that d exam is out of expected... u nvr know wat wil b in d exam paper... everytime they read d exam paper... they wil b surprised... some of them did failed few times for d same paper...

Now I really feel like no time edi... since I jus hav 18classes for each subjects... now I need to force myself to read business news in thestar online... memories business law's section by section n cases as well... do exercises on accounting n etc... emm... is time to force myself to do smthg I dislike such as reading news... I hate words... but force to... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.