Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I really need ur support....

Recently I work the project under Jolly shandy... actually tis is a quite sensitive project since it contains alcohol but on the same time it required me to carry the wet sampling... so I did facing lots of trouble from d management... :( they like forcing me to pack up my booth n limit my movement for wet sampling...

When the time I facing problem n felt very down... I wil think about my bf... although he is at uk now... I m thinking if he at M'sia... I definitely wil find him after I worked... but since he not here den I onli can try to calm down at first n wait I reach home den onli skype wit him... Ppl really need ppl support when they facing prob...

So far... I felt that long distance relationship is not easy to maintain but I got confidence me n my bf wil overcome tis challenge... now I jus focus on my part time jobs n study while waiting my bf back to M'sia in 5months time... I wil proof to others ppl long distance relationship is not as fragile as they tot... Thanks to my frens who supporting me n temporary replace my bf place... hehe... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.