Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OSIM - U Squeeze

Did anyone try OSIM U-Squeeze b4? I assumed that ppl when experience tis foot massage b4 definitely wil like tis machine... coz me oso a fan of OSIM... previously they launch the i-Squeeze... but that time I dint buy it coz wait the price decrease... but after that they replace i-Squeeze wit U-Squeeze which can massage ur foot 360 degree... three positions which u can place ur foot n massage... but the price is expensive a bit lo... now the market price is RM1788...

Tat day I went to OSIM outlet n try d machine again... I really felt wan to buy it wit the installment plan... but my mum asked me to wait the price drop... emmm dunno when the price wil b drop ler.... coz every weekends I oso need to stand for long hours for d part time job... so I felt I really need the U-Squeeze to massage my toes all tat...

The pic was taken by Meh Meh... c I was "termenung" coz the salesman is so "leng chai" o... :P no la actually I not interested at wat he explaining... I jus interested on the experience on trying d machine... haha... I not a good listener... but I like to throw Q to them n wil not patient to listen their explaination...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi kathy..u squeeze la yg best..i present ths machne to my husband..bcuz u squeeze hv a warmer..n i squeze nothing..u squezeetter 4 ur foot..


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.