Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy CNY 2009....

Soli... I been missing for few days coz busying preparing for CNY lo... tidy house n on the same time working part time oso... so my schedule was full in last few days... today onli free...

Yesterday is CNY first day... as usual I went to relatives house take ang pow n play cards... quite bored since every year oso repeating the same thing... less excited thing oso... nite time I went for movie wit family... cinema less ppl oso... but the movie is so so lo...

Now I shud grab some time for my studies lo... since d course I taken is not easy to score... n no time for revision oso... class end on 29may but exam is on 2june... so I really push myself in d revision mood... somemore in bus. law a lots of acts need to memory as well as cases... now is the time to test how "big" is my memory in my brain... :(

Emm... tis year CNY I celebrate without my bf... so mis him... til left 4months den he wil b back lo... waiting tat day coming soon.... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.