Monday, January 19, 2009

MPH book reserve...

Tis was my first time try the telephone book reserve of MPH... initially I jus tot that they wil ignore which book I wanted them to reserve or check the avaibility for d book... today I jus try n call their customer service hotline... n asked them to check for the availabilty of d books I wanted urgently... n they did the good job...

Firstly, they said that MPH pymraid hav the books I wanted as showed in their computer system.. but they need to call n confirm with the outlet 1... before they can do the reserve thing... so I asked them to make the calls faster coz it was really urgent for me... coz I need to use it by tis wed... n after half an hour... they called n said that the books I wanted was confirmed by the outlet n they reserve for me edi... so I jus went to thr n take it... haha... so happy... didnt expected that they so efficient... :)

Tis is those books which I wanted... all r m'sia act books...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.