Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Honest ppl til existing.... :)

Today I almost lost few K... K = money.... initially I plan to go bank n renew my FD... n replace my ATM card since it spoil edi... den I jus bring my FD together wit my bank book n bills which need to be pay in pos office... together wit d cash around hundreds buck...

After I get my new debit card... den I went to kopitiam having my lunch n den head to Carrefour to pay bill... I bring those bill n bank slip n FD cert in my file.... n go shop in Carrefour b4 heading to pay d bills... after that, suddenly I realize that I lost my file... dunno whr I drop edi ler... tat time I so panic... I finding around d area I shop inside Carrefour n went to car find d file izit dtop inside my car....

Den got one malay guy is calling me... n I saw him holding my file... he asking me izit tis is my file... I said yes n take over d file... den he reask again izit tat file is mine? I can c tat he doubt of me... den I pull out d FD cert n show him my driving license's name is same... den onli he trust me... luckily he return d file to me... n his wife beside him ask me to double check izit all my thing is inside... n I m checking my cash til inside o... they r so honest... didnt take out my cash... thanks god...

I asked them whr they found my file... they said is at entrance of d Carrefour... n his wife said that they r finding for d file's owner but like cant find n thinking wan send to information counter edi... den suddenly saw me rushing to car park n searching smthg... den his husband onli come n ask me... :) hehe... luckily they so kind n honest o... honest ppl til existing in tis world o... cant believe that... now I believe lo... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.