Saturday, November 1, 2008

Anti "K" mission.......

As I mentioned in my previous post... my supervisor - "K" was sucker... he limited the team leader to given out project for me... if u r work under certain recruitment agency in klg u sure know who is "K"... luckily today other area team leader called me n asked me work but at last minutes... after that when I on the half way going to my working place den klg team leader calling me... he asking me for replacement... but I on the half way edi so reject liao... I hope "K" will not able find other replacement...

Now I gather other promoters as well to anti "K"... now two of the promoters join my team edi... haha... although sounds a little childish but this is the onli way I can get back wat I wanted without blocking by anyone... anyone who try to block me wil "kill" by me...

The main reason I so hate "K" coz he tolds other ppl as well to boycott me... dun give me any project... wtf... so kecil hati 1.... if he being dump by his gf in future time... he sure wil go suicide... cant think in open-minded way...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.