Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It is btw trust or betray...

In between trust or betray tis two words which u wil choose at first??? For common situation, most of the ppl wil choose trust... but how long wil the trust lasting??? Wil it last forever if ignorance is taking place together??? Nobody wil know perhaps...

Now my situation is I moving opposite the flow of the river... which needs to spend more enegry that usual n time as well... I dunno it wil works at the last or not... although most of the ppl told me that it is impossible but I til insist wat I'm doing now... bcoz I m trusting him....

Think future... if trust doesnt exist anymore den betray wil b taking place... the opposite of trust is betray... of coz I dun hope betray tis thing wil happen in my life... I hate being betray by others... so that I dislike as betrayer... betray didnt bring any benefit whereas it brings harmful onli... once u become betrayer... ur image wil gone...

Really hope myself r in the right road... time cannot return back so that ppl cannot return to the past... once u missed out the opportunity den no chance anymore... soli guys, tis post was quite blur actually... I oso dunno wat I'm trying to write... I jus try to express out my feeling in indirect way...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.