Sunday, November 9, 2008

Emo Emo Emo...

I emo again during my work yesterday... again I fight wit the ppl in the workplace... tis time the ppl I fight wit is the security... wtf rite... they r too racist edi... they asked me to cut my lovely finger nails which I have been keep for 2months n just do my manicure recently... of coz I dun wan la... coz I didnt do any sampling in the place... I jus stand thr onli ma... but they insist wan me to cut of if not they wont let me in... At the end, I'm lose... I force to force myself to cut the finger nails unwillingly... n I too emo edi n cry a bit... den the another security guard try to console n argue wit his collegue at well... he using too long time to fight for my right... it's too late edi when other guards said can let me in wit my long finger nails... sighh... I so so so "bu she de" my finger nails... ppl who know me sure know I like my nails very much... I have to cut my nails wit the scissor doesnt make sense rite...

After that, I go into the outlet n starting emo... my collegues were so shocked n try to asked me what happened... but I too emo edi n cant tell them wat happened... den my team leader said ask me go inside n have a short break if necessary... so I went inside n break a while... after that I managed to calm down myself den I onli went out n continue my work... during lunch time I told my collagues what's had been happened n they said security is memang racist... to avoid boycott by the outlet... I have to obey to them... haiz... although I really dun feel like it but force to accept it...

Today I think back the yesterday event felt that sometime I really very emo until almost spoil my career... but luckily tis time my team leader was so good give me time to claim down myself and make sure I'm ok before he goes... haha... thanks Kim... u r such a nice team leader... :) next time I wil try to control my emo... cannot emo again la... if not sure ppl around me wil feel me so "scary"...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.