Monday, November 17, 2008

Boring day...

Today I felt so relief since exam finish edi n easy to do as well so dun need worry wil failed again lo... before tis I'm so no mood to do revision... revision a while den rest again read magazine or newspapers... besides that, I oso watch cartoon wit Meh Meh in tv9 1 - 4.30pm got 1 cartoon very funny 1 the title of the cartoon is catdog... they r stick together most of the time n do the funny stupid thing... so quite nice to watch... although is in malay language...

C I've did to Meh Meh's hand... coz I too bored edi den stretch on her hand...

Left 1 is my bf... central 1 is Meh Meh... right 1 is me lo... cute ler...
Ask her to pose so that I can take pic but now c back tis pic her mouth like weird weird a bit o...
Tis pic I was asked her try to pose wit her big alluring eyes... :P
C how big Meh Meh eyes can b go... very very big rite... haha...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.