Friday, November 28, 2008

Wat can I do....

Today is the worst day in my life... I'm quite shock when log in to my facebook n saw those pics... my bf wit other gals pics when go clubbing in uk... I really really cannot accept those pics... I did trust him before he went to uk... but now every week I oso got suprise wit those pics... every week u know... everytime I told myself to b trust him... but when saw those pics... I really felt my heart broken... I need to trust him with those pics??? I think I cannot do tis at tis moment...

I really felt hopeless... M I too naive for tis relationship or I really is a idiot... I really try my hard to b trust u... but when saw those pics I really cannot b trust u anymore... I not able to force myself to trust u again... I really regret to let u go uk study... right now regret oso useless... since u been thr edi n wont back again... It is nearly to the end our 4years plus relationship... I really felt "bu she de"... but wat can I do anymore... I guess no anymore...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.