Monday, November 17, 2008

New look of PSP....

Before I own PSP I m so wanted to get it... but after I got it I feel like sien sien a bit lo... less play d games oso since I nvr buy the cd for install d games since most of the time my bf wil download new games for me... but now he not here den I ma no games to play lo... now after one n half year... d charger spoil edi ler... so force to buy new charger ap 1 lo since ori 1 quite expensive ma...

Change new pouch as well... c the different the top 1 n bottom 1.... obviously top 1 very dirty :P since I nvr wash...
New strip oso... since they in 1set come wit pouch...
C all brand new pouch n my PSP is charging... =) since few days no battery cannot play music when I'm driving coz my car radio spoil edi but lazy go n repair...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.