Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tired of friendship

Suddenly I felt very tire of making frens den ciao after finished the part time work... nor matter how nice or how good they r... they jus temporary frens... although we exchange the phone number but I sure we wont call or sms again... jus the emergency case like about salary or others den we wil contact if not... very hard to go out gather liao...

In this few months, I have met lots of frens during part time work... some really very nice person... while some is utilize ppl type... but during working in a big group is really fun... play play n chit chat... but after change to new location... den get to know new frens again... I m so tiring of tis friendship cycle... no meaning at all... jus play play n having temporary fun...

At the last onli alone... I dun trust frens wil accompany u forever.. no such thing in the world... or I should said it is very rare or limited...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.