Thursday, November 13, 2008

My car went to "hospital"....

Yesterday I jus sent my car for repair... the foreman looked like very busy n unprofessional at all... but I forced to send my car to thr n repair since the foreman is my uncle's fren so the charge wil b lower at the market price...

Actually I oso dunno wat happen to my car... coz the timing wil goes very low if I put the gear at D but when I put the gear at N normal back... den the foreman oso dunno wat happen to my car n said need my car need to "stay" thr for few days coz need to wait when he free onli checked for me... now I mis my car ler... n worry my spongebob n patrick wil b missing... hmm... I shud take them home together wit me yesterday now so regret edi...

C except my car stil hav other cars r waiting thr... n other car owner - uncle oso waiting thr oso...
Me n Meh Meh again.... coz too bored waiting thr so we jus play wit camera... :P
Tis pic is Meh Meh using my hp capture 1... she is smart??? Haha...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.