Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blankness....

I was mentally blankness right now when take out all the notes and prepare to do my second time revision for business math which I was failed in my last sem... If the lecturer is normal den I wont failed and need to force myself to do the second time revision on the same thing... since I forgot all the thing after exam edi... ==' luckily my spm foundation is quite ok so did help me right now... actually I really dun plan to do the revision since my mood is not thr oso... emmm another 11days den the exam wil be take place... nope should deducte out weekends... is around 7days exam wil be come... sighh... hope I wil pass for the exam... since I confirm I cant score A anymore...

I listed out the chapters which I need to go through in order to cover all the exam areas....
C my form 5 add math book and my coll study manual... 2 in 1... since the coll study manual no in detail enough...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.